shadowbox doesn't work in site already made.

shadowbox doesn't work in site already made.

lightbox99
So this is a question on the dumber side...When I paste the code in and click on the link which should do the effect and load the swf. file it simply goes to the actual file (ie:www.yahoo.com/file.swf) instead of loading it up with the effect.

When I take a new, blank page and put the code it and try it out, it works perfect.

What am I doing wrong? I'm doing CSS for the site.

Please help

Re: shadowbox doesn't work in site already made.

Wizzud
Without something to look at it's a bit difficult to tell?!

Re: shadowbox doesn't work in site already made.

zulaica
Indeed, an example would help. Based on the behavior I read, though, it sounds like you might not have initialized Shadowbox?