shadowbox+extjs works in IE7 but not in FF

shadowbox+extjs works in IE7 but not in FF

pehape
Hello,

I've tried to setup shadowbox in an extjs viewport. when i view the result in IE7 everything works fine. In Firefox it doesn't. Only the borders of viewport are overlayed by shadowbox. the code looks working ok, so i don't know where i should look any further. i've tried various doctypes also as none doctype and different setup options. are their any further ideas where the needle could be?

thanks in advance
pehape

Re: shadowbox+extjs works in IE7 but not in FF

What do you mean by Ext.js viewport? Are you trying to open Shadowbox inside a dynamically created window? If so, I don't think I can help you there. I have little experience with Ext.js layout mechanisms.