shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

kbbrux
Hi there
First post in the forum but an active user of shadowbox in the RapidWeaver community, I have been scratching my head on this (with my limited jscript) knowledge to prepare a new tutorial on shadowbox2.
However, using the prebuilt shadowbox (I chose all the options for jquery) I am not getting any FLV playback.

Am I missing something ? url of test site http://is.gd/106w

Thanks in advance
Kb

Re: shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

ff4500
you're missing the flvplayer.swf

Re: shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

kbbrux
This post was updated on .
Hi
The flvplayer.swf is on the site albiet in another folder  , although is there another setting/option to preset the path to this again

thanks
Kb

you can edit the path in the .js file. it expects to be in the same folder as your movie/whatever...

Re: shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

kbbrux
This post was updated on .
Ahh right

Was just wondering if there was another option to load instead of modifying the js. For example this is what I use in Shadowbox v1

                <script type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready(function(){ var options = { loadingImage:'%pathto(loading.gif)%', flvPlayer:'%pathto(flvplayer.swf)%', overlayBgImage:'%pathto(overlay-85.png)%' }; Shadowbox.init(options); }); </script>

Re: shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

Wizzud
http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/api.html#options

Re: shadowbox jquery prebuilt with FLv option (no FLV playback)

kbbrux
Ok thanks

Beating my head with stick doh

Regards