shadowbox on a page shown in shadowbox

Mark Hinnebusch
Greetings,

  I am trying to nest shadowboxes.  That is, I have a page that has shadowbox on it showing multiple images and it works great.  This page, however, is one of a set resulting in a search and I would like to use shadowbox to display those pages.  When I do so, the "top" shadowbox works but when I click on one of the images on the page within the box, instead of opening a shadowbox on that page it shows the image in the "top" shadowbox and the controls are for the "top" shadowbox, not the one on the contained page.  Is there some way to pull this off?

By the way, I think this is great code and really appreciate being able to use it.

thanks,
mark

Re: shadowbox on a page shown in shadowbox

Wizzud
I'm not quite sure i understand exactly what you're doing with the search pages, but I can open another page in a shadowbox iframe, and the shadowboxed images on that page will open in shadowbox within that iframe.

For example, the code below will open Michael Jackson's demo shadowbox page (when the link is clicked) inside a shadowboxed iframe, and his demo images will appear in a shadowbox within the iframe. Is this what you're trying to achieve?

        "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
<title>jquery test</title>
  <link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='shadowbox.css'>
  < a href='http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/' rel='shadowbox;height=600;width=800'>mjijackson< /a>