shadowbox.open(): How to pass flashParams

shadowbox.open(): How to pass flashParams

Daniel
Hello,

I am trying to pass the "allowfullsceren" flashParam to the shadowbox (v2) by using shadowbox.open(). Because the shadowbox should be opened from another flash, I am using this method. Unfortunately I cannot change to version 3 soon.

Right now the javascript function looks like this:

function openShadowbox(content, player, title, width, height) {
  Shadowbox.open({
    content:    content,
    player:     player,
    title:      title,
    width: width,
    height: height,

Unfortunately this is not working; the param is not added to the player (which is "swf" in this case). I am even unsure if it is right to use the "options" attribute like this.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you!
Daniel

Re: shadowbox.open(): How to pass flashParams

Wizzud
Shadowbox version 2 does not expect, or use, either flashParams or flashVars provided as options properties. You would need to change the player's source code to either hard code them, or use them if supplied as options.

Re: shadowbox.open(): How to pass flashParams

Razcarmor3
.
.
.
<marquee direction="right">testing</marquee>
.
.
.

Re: shadowbox.open(): How to pass flashParams

Razcarmor3
<marquee behavior="alternate">test</marquee>