shadowbox.open html

rube
I need some help understanding the shadowbox.open for inline content.  I can open the shadowbox with my desired content using the following markup:
Help

I want to open this via the onclick and wrote a function that include the following:
  Shadowbox.open({
     title:        'Help: Find Your Edition Code',
     type:       'html',
     content:   '#inline-help',
     height:     550,
     width:      840
  });

That opens the shadowbox and prints #inline-help rather than displaying the hidden div with the class inline-help.  If I try the following, the shadowbox just hangs while loading:
                function LoadHelp() {
                        Shadowbox.open({
        title:      'Help: Find Your Edition Code',
        href: '#inline-help',
        height:     550,
        width:      840
    });

I have also tried setting the type to href and the content to the url of #inline-help but that didnt work either.

Anybody have any pointers on what I could try next?

Re: shadowbox.open html

rube
by the way, my markup got encoded by the forum and just displayed the link.  Here is the markup:

< pseudoanchortag rel="shadowbox;width=840;height=600;" class="option" href="#inline-help" title="Help: Find Your Edition Code">Help < / pseudoanchortag >

Re: shadowbox.open html

Try type:'inline'