shadowbox.open options

bergonom

This should be so simple but I can't find the info anywhere.

One of the examples for the 'html' player shows the
following code:

    // open a welcome message
    Shadowbox.open({
        player:     'html',
        title:      'Welcome',
        content:    '<div id="welcome-msg">Welcome to my website!</div>',
        height:     350,
        width:      350
    });

What other options are available besides "height",
"width", "content", etc.? Is there a list of available
options somewhere?

Thanks.

Re: shadowbox.open options

neocorps
Hi,

  Is This what you're looking for?

 http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/api.html#options

 cya

Re: shadowbox.open options

bergonom

Am I just missing something? I don't see any
of the five options (player, title, content, height, width)
listed on that page.

I am hoping there is a page that lists all the options so
I can move the shadow box to a position other than
centered - x,y options would be nice. A "draggable"
option would be nice too.

Thanks.

Re: shadowbox.open options

Wizzud
http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/usage.html#usage-advanced

...but you won't find anything - on either this page or the one you were previously directed to (all the Options) - that enables you to shift Shadowbox off-centre, or to enable dragging (of Shadowbox itself, as opposed to an over-sized image displayed within it).

Re: shadowbox.open options

bergonom

Ok. That's unfortunate.

Thanks for getting me to the information though.