shadowbox overrides link:visited

Michael

hi there,
i am using shadowbox on a website and i am very happy with it.
there's only one thing that i can't figure out. i do have a few links which have different link attributes such as link, visited, hover and active. for some reason the "visited" attribute does NOT work with shadowbox. when i use exactly the same link without shadowbox it works fine (visited).
i guess it has sth to do with shadowbox returning visited:false somehow but i have no real clue.
i didn't find anything in the forum and google - so i hope someone can help me here.
thanks a lot!
mike

ps: sorry for my english.

Re: shadowbox overrides link:visited

Susan
same problem here.
any help would be good.
thanks!
susan

Re: shadowbox overrides link:visited

Vincent
Up please, same problem here !

Re: shadowbox overrides link:visited

fred
I cant see as well the a:visited state in a shadowbox link, but if I take the shadowbox away, it does function properly.
Any idea?
Any workaround?