shadowbox problems

alex85
Hi, I'm not not a illeterate, I'm just Italian and my english isn't so perfect. hehe

So, I'm here asking for your help 'cause I'm having some problems with shadowbox.

first: I linked a page which shows some videos from youtube (vod pod). When I try to open the link via Shadowbox the videos don't start at all. Instead, when I go to vod pod via direct link the videos work.
WHY DOES IT HAPPEN?

second: In my page I have a scrolling div and when I click on a image and shadowbox start working making the page darker, here the problem becomes clear!! the scrolling bar in the scrolling div doesn't get dark as the rest of the page.

Thanx for your help!!

Alex

Re: shadowbox problems

IchDu
first:
look at the link from Michael J. I. Jackson.
http://www.youtube.com/v/wbzLpteC8ng&autoplay=1

Maybe &autoplay=1 is missing?!

second:
maybe you need a z-index which is lower than the z-index of the shadowbox