Quantcast

shadowbox runs in SETUP but not INIT

Chuckv
Hello,
MAC: Safari, Firefox
PC: Chrome, IE11
Video is .M4V format (must use .M4V format).
shadowbox.zip is version 3.0.3

I can get Shadowbox to run under .setup (video plays fullscreen, no modal), but *not* under .init. Modal displays, but video never kicks off. My goal is to run in a modal window.

Everything is installed per USAGE - was working fine a few days ago - but is not working as of 11/24/2014 when I upadated SB from a new download (but working version was 3.0.3 as well).

Can anyone suggest what my issue is?

Thank you,
Chuck

Re: shadowbox runs in SETUP but not INIT

Chuckv
Well, turns out when you add "Inline and/or dynamic HTML" to the download, the error I am describing occurs.

Also, I failed to mention, I am using Shadowbox in BlogEngine.NET.

I got working by simply unchecking "Inline and/or dynamic HTML" and created a new download and installed the new Shadowbox.js.

Chuck

Re: shadowbox runs in SETUP but not INIT

nezhawolter
It is not easy to write law essay, because it requires legal knowledge. You have to prove your research result with this law essay. So you must read a lot of legal books to make a single law essay. So getting help from the legal experts is a good way to handle your law essay. The law essay writing service will give you expert writers to help you in law essay writing.