showing .jpg while playing mp3

jurgen
This post was updated on .
Hello.

I'm trying to get shadowplayer play a mp3 and in in meanwhile showing a jpg.
Mp3 is running without any problems... but without a nice jpg

This is my testpage:

http://www.apologeet.nl/testpage.php

This is in the headsector:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.apologeet.nl/shadowbox/shadowbox.css">
This is where the player is:

a href="http://www.apologeet.nl/media/testdrums.mp3" rel="shadowbox;height=480;width=640;options={flashVars:{image:'http://www.apologeet.nl/images/thumbnails/test.jpg'}};"><Klik hier om te testen></a

I hope somebody can help me.
Jurgen

Re: showing .jpg while playing mp3

jurgen
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: showing .jpg while playing mp3

jurgen
This post was updated on .
I've got it to work by editing the script in the headsector:

<script type="text/javascript"> Shadowbox.init({overlayColor:'#000066', flashVars:{skin: 'http://www.apologeet.nl/shadowbox/lionslight.zip',image:'http://www.apologeet.nl/images/thumbnails/test.jpg'} }); </script>
But I've got more file on one page so I really want separate images while playing .mp3

Re: showing .jpg while playing mp3

jurgen
To be honest I post this reply to get some new attention for my problem.

After many hours of trail and error I still do not have the solution.
Maybe my code is wrong or I've got the wrong player?
I can't use shadowbox for a few pages because I really need the separate images for the .mp3.

Re: showing .jpg while playing mp3

jurgen
I saw this post and noticed that my code is similar.
http://shadowbox-js.1309102.n2.nabble.com/Audio-with-Image-in-player-td4166179.html#a4167318

Can it be that my server have some functions turned off?
Cal

Has anyone found a solution? I am now looking for this, too and I cannot get it to work trying all these methods. :(

Re: showing .jpg while playing mp3

jurgen
I would like to bring this topic to peoples attention again.
I still not found a good solution. I bypassed the problem to convert the mp3's to flv's with the picture in the background. This is not really satisfying as I only want to upload the mp3's.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Jurgen