some shadowboxes open the index page at the root of my site despite what url is in the link?

ed

some shadowboxes open the index page at the root of my site despite what url is in the link?

ed
ok this is really weird.i have a test site in a directory on my host. in this folder i have a page with a bunch of links to shadowbox popups which are small html pages. the links are in ul's. the links in  the first unordered list open up the little pages like they should. the next two open the shadowboxes but they open the index page of the regular non-test site at the root of my domain. the last one which is not in a ul (dont know why that would matter) open up the page it should. any ideas? here's what one of the working links looks like:

    SANTA LUCIA HIGHLANDS
</a>

and one of the ones that opens up index.php

              SANTA LUCIA HIGHLANDS
 </a>

heres the url of the page these are on
http://www.luciavineyards.com/test-site/wine.html
ed

Re: some shadowboxes open the index page at the root of my site despite what url is in the link?

ed
edit: they arent redirecting to the index of the site but to the "wines.php" page. this makes me think this is something weird whomever made the current (old) site did and has nothing to do with shadowbox.