space between Back and Next buttons (iPad)

space between Back and Next buttons (iPad)

rueyama
Hello,

I use SB and my client has told me that the Back and Next buttons that are located at the bottom of the images are too close together, that on the iPad you can't click on either of them with any precision.  I've been trying to look at the .js codes to try to create more space between the 2 buttons (arros) but has not had success.  Can anyone point to a right solution / link to solveing this issue?  Thank you