text question!

atmos-2
in the interface where it says 1 of 2, Previous, Next, Close, etc. Can anyone tell me where i can change the wording? I found how to change the font, size, color but not the actual words.
Thanks
mike

Re: text question!

IchDu
search after skin in the js file there you can change the hole html!

Re: text question!

atmos-2
thank you, can  you be more specific on how to change it? I looked past the skin in the js and did not see where i can change the text. specifically i would like the copy not to say Previous and Next but something else.
thanks
mike

Re: text question!

IchDu
sry, I was wrong... it is after the settings in the js file.
Here the original code:

        /**
         * Text messages to use for Shadowbox. These are provided so they may be
         * translated into different languages.
         *
         * @var     {Object}    text
         */
        text:           {

            cancel:     'Cancel',

            close:      'Close',

            next:       'Next',

            prev:       'Previous',

            errors:     {
                single: 'You must install the <a href="{0}">{1} browser plugin to view this content.',
                shared: 'You must install both the <a href="{0}">{1} and <a href="{2}">{3} browser plugins to view this content.',
                either: 'You must install either the <a href="{0}">{1} or the <a href="{2}">{3} browser plugin to view this content.'

Re: text question!

rhnorment
Where do you change the font sizes?  I tried Shadowbox.css, but could not make it work.  Thanks in advance.

Re: text question!

rhnorment
What JS file are you referring to.  I've looked through all them in the library I have and cannot find any reference to the code you posted above.

Thanks in advance.

Re: text question!

rhnorment
Forget it.  I found the light!  Sorry for taking up space with stupid questions.