title transition

Shepherd
I'm having some trouble with the title messing with the transition from one image to the next in a gallery.

I adjusted the shadowbox css as follows:
#sb-title,#sb-title-inner{height:auto;line-height:15px; padding-bottom:5px;} (mainly changing the height to auto)

I then added a title on multiple lines using the <br/> tag.

This works nicely except now when I transition from one image to the next in a gallery (even though the images are the same size) the image, while it is loading bumps down and then back up.

Anyone know of a way to get rid of that little bump down movement when transitioning from image to image???????