valid.indexOf

ctembreull
Using shadowbox to open a login/signup page from an inline div. Firebug chucks an error every time I type into a text field in the shadowbox, saying valid.indexOf is not a function at shadowbox.js line 1.  I've looked, and I don't see valid.indexOf anywhere in the shadowbox.js code; is this possibly referencing something in prototype?

Re: valid.indexOf

ctembreull
looked through unminified code, found valid.indexOf in function assertKey (line 1735).  Sounds like a bug?

Re: valid.indexOf

ctembreull
problem solved.  init options overrode keysClose, but did not do so in array form, just a single integer.  Lesson: always pass an array in that spot :)