video images is not loading but audio is working

video images is not loading but audio is working

webmax
Hi, i have installed the shadow box and wrote the below code but when i test .flv video file the video image is not coming but the audio is coming. I have also noticed if i put the flv file in one folder called test in the flv file name called video then the both audio and video is working fine examples test/video.flv. And also i put the flv file video in two folder called test inside test1 the audio is working and the video is not working. I gave the sample code i put FlV - Both Audio and video working FlV - Audio is working video is not working. Kindly help how to get solved.