window.parent doesn't work at all in 3.0.2

window.parent doesn't work at all in 3.0.2

DgAPc
I posted before about window.parent not working in flash but doing testing with everything else it doesn't matter what player you use for 3.0.2.  It doesn't work at all.  From what i've seen, it has to be something wrong with the javascript not reconizing shadowbox when opening a new window inside of the current shadowbox window.  In fact the button just doesn't work no more.  First button works fine but clicking on the new button called from the previous button shadowbox won't open at all.  This did not occur in 3.0b, so something was changed that causes this.  Any ideas why its not working?  I've been trying to solve this for a very long time now and my mind is getting fried^^

Re: window.parent doesn't work at all in 3.0.2

DgAPc
I give up.  I can't get it to work in 3.0.2.  Going back to 3.0b which doesn't have this error.