window.parent won't work in 3.0.2 with flash.

window.parent won't work in 3.0.2 with flash.

DgAPc
Like what the title says.  I tried everything and window.parent doesn't work for anything when opening with flash.  Infact the button just doesn't work at all when adding window.parent.  This wasn't a problem in 3.0b but in 3.0.2 it doesn't work.  I've been at this for hours and hours and can't fix it.  Anyone have an idea why?

Re: window.parent won't work in 3.0.2 with flash.

DgAPc
Also I've seen that using a button to open another swf with a new button and then clicking that I've seen the button just doesn't work at all.  That also worked in 3.0b but does not work in 3.0.2.  It doesn't reconize the second flash player no more.  thats probly why the window.parent doesn't work.  some reason shadowbox.js is detecting the second swf file.  any ideas?

Re: window.parent won't work in 3.0.2 with flash.

DgAPc
still can't figure it out.  anyone have any ideas yet?

Re: window.parent won't work in 3.0.2 with flash.

DgAPc
well i'm tesing it with just html and window.parent just does not work period.  doesn't matter where you put it.  It doesn't reconize it as a button no more.  any ideas why?