wordpress header on top of shadowbox photo

wordpress header on top of shadowbox photo

jwPhoto
Very new at web design. Wordpress header photo opens on top of all my open shadowbox photos. Also my galleries will not recognize all photos in gallery. They will open and if 15 photos may say 1 of 12 photos with the arrows to scroll through, you can open the other 3 photos individually and each will come up in shadowbox, but not in group with others. my website is http://www.PhotosByJordanWelch.com