youtube in flv player - feature request (plus what I was able to achieve)

youtube in flv player - feature request (plus what I was able to achieve)

gkatz
Hi;
I have a feature request. in the JW player distribution there is an extra swf file (called yt.swf) that allows you to see youtube movies via the flv player. I would like very much to do this with shadowbox (instead of the iframe player) is there a new version in the work? would you consider adding this? it would be nice because it will give a consistent look for sites that use both flv and youtube playing.

personally, I used the 'flvPlayer' option to setup shadowbox to point to the new player from the JW distribution and the yt.swf is included in the same dir. I also twicked shadowbox to think that youtube urls are opened with flv player and it worked!!
but i noticed that the remove apparently does not do a proper cleanup because if i open 2 browsers and try to open the youtube movie than the flv player chokes and does not work anymore. my JS skills are not that great so I cant make any progress from here...

any comment would be great
thanks.