youtube pop up not working good in ie8 and opera browser 12

youtube pop up not working good in ie8 and opera browser 12

Gratian
Hello,
I used shadowbox in html pages and is working good the new pop up window in google chrome and firefox. But youtube pop up window is not working good in ie8 and opera browser 12 because the pop up window it is in the top of the page, not in the middle or bottom where it is the image link. Can you help me? thanks ! I think it's possible an optional configuration for ie and opera.